All CATW tours include main attractions and experiences, but being specialists in custom designed group travel, tailoring an adventure specifically for your group is what we do best.
Here are a few of our favourite things to do in the USA and Canada to get your imagination firing.
- Shop ’til you drop on 5th Avenue in Manhattan or at LA’s premium Factory Outlets
- Give yourself an adrenaline rush of rafting down the Colorado River in the Rockies
- Test out your ice skating prowess as you cruise around the rink in Central Park
- Roll along the boardwalk on a bike in Miami… sometimes it can be quite a view!
- Take a selfie in front of a traditional totem pole in Canada’s Stanley Park
- Head to Santa Monica beach in Los Angeles for a day in the sun
- Take a thrilling helicopter ride over Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon
- Feel the wind in your hair as you cruise along Route 66 in an open-roofed Cadillac
- Check out the jazz music scene in New Orleans’ French Quarter
- See a dazzling world famous Cirque Du Soliel show in Vegas
- Hop on and off a bus in Beverly Hills and see homes of many Hollywood stars
- Hike to the top of Montreal’s Mont Royal for stunning views
- Experience the thrill and excitement of Disney World in Orlando
- A visit to Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC is a sobering experience
- Visit Harry Potter’s World of Wizardry in Orlando, Florida – CATW “LATEST” FAVOURITE
- Perform with your dance or music ensemble on board a real aircraft carrier
- Experience the awe-inspiring Space Shuttle Atlantis at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.