Classrooms Around The World (CATW) has specialised in international group tours, excursions and programs for school groups (Primary and Secondary), dance and performing arts companies, sports clubs and other special interest groups.
Our tours and programs are not something found in travel brochures. They are specifically designed and tailored with a major educational component, themed to include whatever you like. Working independently, but in association with licensed travel agents, we plan, structure, organise, direct and conduct incomparable travel, discovery and learning experiences around the world.
Using our global network we:
- take care of all travel sectors.
- customise flight itineraries and airfares at the lowest available price.
- make all appropriate hotel bookings (we don’t do hostels and backpacker accommodation).
- arrange transfers, transport schedules, admissions and reservations to your key tour components.
- book specialist presenters and tour guides.
- organise and conduct your customised tour.
- book workshops and classes with topic specific professional tutors and instructors.
Our tours include:
- tour and travel consultation
- your choice of local, national, international and multi destinational tours
- private coach and rail travel
- guided sightseeing, visits and tours
- unbeatable family friendly accommodation (you choose Twin/Triple/Quad Share)
- your very own guides, tour conductors and interpreters
- daily breakfasts (and other meals included if you wish)
- exclusive classes and workshops
- all reservations and bookings
- entry fees to museums, galleries cultural, historic and special interest sites
- Major attractions and sightseeing
- Recreation and leisure time
- All taxes fees and gratuities
The three main priorities whilst on tour with CATW are fun, discovery and safety. All of our groups, with a priority to our young travelling groups, welfare and supervision are significant factored into the planning of your tour.
Our tour costs and fees are based on the number of participants in a tour group. The average size of a CATW tour group is 50. However, we’ve taken groups to all corners of the globe with student numbers as small as 30. Obviously the more travelers in your group the more you save. Our largest tour group was 250 passengers! We can also customise tours for smaller groups but costs and commissions are numbers based, and proportionately higher.
CATW programs and tours are customised for any duration. Our shortest tour was 3 days and our longest Odyssey tour was 40 days. On average our tours are 14-21 days.
Particularly for school groups our programs can integrate cultural and social interaction through home stays. If you have an international sister school that you would like to visit, we can make the arrangements for you.