Big things come in small packages… as the saying goes.
New Zealand, although very small, has so much to offer.
From trekking in the Southern Alps to experiencing Maori culture. From kayaking down the many amazing fjords and Sounds, including Milford Sound, to the smell of sulphur and boiling pools of hot mud in Rotorua.
About New Zealand
It was no surprise that The Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand for the country is a natural motion picture studio full of fantastic special effects. The three main islands (North, South and Stewart Island) offer you a succession of magical scenes: endless empty beaches, stupendous mountain ranges, mirror-like lakes, silvery waterfalls, dizzying fjords, tranquil Sounds, limestone caverns, hot geysers and icy glaciers.
Make New Zealand your own
- Renowned for the ultimate white water rafting experience, CATW can take you on a wild adventure through the tumbling rapids of the magnificent Shotover River.
- Experience the exhilaration of sailing onboard one of New Zealand’s America’s Cup racing machines on a unique action-packed excursion in the ‘City of Sails’.
- A twin glacier helicopter flight from Franz Josef provides a unique opportunity to see two of New Zealand’s most famous glaciers in one incredible helicopter flight.
- Experience the sensation of base jumping in a safe and controlled environment from the top of the Southern Hemisphere’s tallest building in Auckland.
- Check out the diverse range of wildlife including the iconic kiwi, the spiny tuatara, the emerald kea and the elusive morepork owl, as well as penguins, albatrosses, black swans, sea lions and breaching whales.
- Voyage across the glorious Bay of Islands.
- Explore the glow-worm-lit Waitomo Caves.
- Discover the colourful history and the Maori culture in the “Land of the Long White Cloud”.
- Explore the spectacular natural wonders of Rotorua, including thermal springs, spouting geysers and volcanic lakes.
- Marvel at the incredible Huka Falls.