Put simply, we’re the best in the business!
We’ve been designing, creating and conducting our international educational tours and programs for 25 years and we get a real kick out of making each tour that little bit better than the last.
“At CATW we love looking after all of our passengers. We want to make sure your CATW experience is amazing and completely stress-free. From the moment you first contact us, to the moment you set foot back in Australia.”
Jim Bennett, Managing Director CATW
With our extensive range of contacts around the world we can organise a tour unlike any other. Of course we can take you to all the famous destinations and tick all the big tourist hot spot boxes, but don’t limit yourself. We can arrange visits to unique locations not seen in the traditional travel brochures and organise experiences for your group that you wouldn’t be able to find through other agencies.
Travel with us and you’ll experience unparalleled service on your tour. Educated, knowledgeable and experienced CATW coordinators will ensure your tour is one of discovery, as you experience more than you dreamed possible.With as few as 16 participants, our tours are flexible and tailored just for you. The bigger our group, the larger the savings we can offer. Contact us now, tell us where you want to visit and let us start planning your trip.
Choose us because:
- We can design, customise, plan, organise and conduct any tour to your specifications, needs and interests.
- Your group will have its own tour consultants, coordinators and guides, so that all aspects of your tour run smoothly and safely.
- Licensed guides, field specialists, and instructors can be included in your tour.
- From our global network we can secure and book all the best hotels (NO hostels or backpacker lodging), arrange and schedule appropriate transfers and transport, create sightseeing itineraries to maximise your time (guides and interpreters if required), visit key attractions and make all reservations at all destinations.
- We can accommodate your preferences and tour destinations, arranging travel, itineraries, and schedules.
- We are not Travel Agents. You may arrange your own flights and airfare costs, or we can customise and coordinate your flight itineraries and schedules and investigate lowest available and discounted airfares for your group.
- You can choose to extend your tour if you wish.
- We schedule sightseeing, leisure time and shopping so that your tour is not all work and no play.
- We wholesale our own tour components to keep costs low.
- Our fees are extremely competitive.
- We provide itemised and detailed quotes and costs on all our programs, tour components and services.
- We offer interim payment schedules.
- Passenger safety and welfare are our top priority.
- Our tours can also include meals if you wish. Generally breakfasts are included anyway.
- We offer special incentives for teachers and tour group leaders.