Make It Your Own All CATW tours include main attractions and experiences, but being specialists in custom designed group travel, tailoring an adventure specifically for your group is what we do best.
Here are a few of our favourite things to do in Canada to get your imagination firing.
- British Columbia offers the charm of Vancouver, Victoria-Vancuver Island, Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, Kamploops, and Okanagan Valley.
- Visit Victorias Inner Harbour located on Vancouver Island
- Whistler– peak to peak Gondola- 4.4. Klm
- Yoho National Park with the breath taking Lake O’Hara & Takkawah Falls
- Enjoy Okanagan Valley Take in the Rugged, Spectacular Scenic Terrain & Panoramas. Vineyards and Orchards.
- Victoria– British Columbia’s capital city. Many other interesting towns and picturesque mountains, inland lakes and beautiful coastline.
- Standley Park– The Park is home to tall Cedars and Douglas fir trees. Walking tails pave the seawall for walking, running or biking.
- Vancouver Aquarium– with added attractions such as Totem Poles, gardens and beaches.
- Butchart Gardens– within a dramatic setting of an old quarry. Fabulous displays of plants, trees and flowers, just outside Victoria. Themed gardens and water features extend over the 20 hectare property.
Keep adding to your list of what you would like to see
Glacier National Park. Clear Lake. Lake Katherine. Deep Lake. Salt Spring Islands. Kootenay National Park. Marble Canyon. Sinclair Pass. Stanley Glacier. Barkerville Historic Town.
Alberta’s Major destinations include
Calgary. Edmonton. Banff/ Banff National Park. Jasper & Jasper Provincial Park. Dinosaur Provincial Park. Alberta Badlands/Dinosaur museum. Royal Tyrrell Museum. Drumheller. Banff, Banff Springs & Banff National Park, Banff Hot Springs. Lake Louise. The Glacier Skywalk. Edmonton Folk & Fringe Festivals in the summer. Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump/ Fort Mcleod.
Saskatchewan – Regina Capital – The Mounties – Every Mountie gets their red serge tunic and Stetson hat via Regina’s RCMP Heritage Depot.
Day trip to Moose Jaw. Saskatoon- Wanuskewin Heritage Village. Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo.
Manitoba- Winnipeg- Capital – The Forks Market Place. Churchill – On Hudson Bay. Eskimo Museum. Fort Prince of Wales National Historic Site. Gimli. Steinbach. Selkirk. Fort Garry National Park.
Ontario- Ottawa- Capital- Toronto/ Niagara Falls. Algonquin Provincial Park. Ottawa. Muskoka Cottage Country & Georgian Bay. Thousand Islands. Toronto. Stratford. Ontario’s Vineyards Trail. Point Pelee National Park. Scenic Drive around Lake Superior.
Quebec- Quebec City capital – Montreal. Carnival de Quebec. Chateau Frontenac. Musee de la Civilisation. Citadel. Quartier-Petit Champlain. Parliament. Place Royale. Notre-Dame des Victories. Grand Allee. Grand Allee Drill Hall. Battlefields Park. Musee des Beaux-Arts du Quebec. Quebec- Levis Ferry. Plains of Abraham. Observatoire de la Capitale. Basilica of Ste-Anne de Beaupre. Ile d’Orleans.
Montreal- Old Montreal. Biosphere in Parc Jean Drapeau. La Ronda Amusement Park. Stewart Museum. Bassin Olympique. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Botanical Garden. Rue Sherbrooke. Place Jacque-Cartier/City Town Hall. Notre-Dame Basilica. Place d’Armes. St Joseph’s Oratory. Square St Louis. Chinatown. Rue Ste- Catherine Bell Centre. Montreal International Jazz Festival. Jean Talon Market. Canadian Centre for Architecture. Musee d’art Contemporain de Montreal.
Nova Scotia-Capital- Halifax- Cabot Trail. Peggy’s Trail. Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site. Halifax Citadel National Historic Site. Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
Other Points of interest- Lunenburg- A UNESCO. Grand Pre National Historic Site. Schubeneacadie Provincial Wildlife Park. Halifax Harbour. Keju Kujic Nations Park. Historic Port Royal. Halls Harbour. Ross Farm Museum. Anne Murray Museum. Nova Scotia Museum. Victoria Park, Truro.
New Foundland- Gros Morne National Park. L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site. Signal Historic National Site. Cape Spear Light House. Bonavista Pensinsula. Twillingate. Red bay National Historic Site. Terra Nova National Park. Cape St. Mary’s Ecological Reserve.Castle Hill National Historic Site.