Our TOP 15 suggestions that can help to make your Aussie adventure your own.
- Camp under the Milky Way on an Outback trek
- Explore some of the world’s oldest and most important forests
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn about the Dreamtime from Aboriginal elders
- Help protect marine life with local Indigenous tribes
- Come face to face with a croc at Kakadu National Park
- Check out Uluru at sunset
- Cruise the rugged Kimberley coast
- Take in an opera at the Sydney Opera House
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Discover your inner cowboy at the Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Retrace the historic steps of Ned Kelly
- Swim with dolphins through the stunning waters of Port Stephens
- Get festive on the streets for Sydney’s Mardi Gras
- Ride the trails of the man from Snowy River.
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE
Australia is a wild vast continent, where little in the outback has changed since the Aboriginal Dreamtime. It is still possible to travel for days across the outback without seeing another person. Our landscapes are overwhelming and expansive and include ancient mountain ranges, magnificent gorges and waterfalls and Aboriginal communities with deep and abiding links between culture and country. Then there’s our stunning capital cities in Sydney and Melbourne.
Our Australian itineraries have always contained the Aussie spirit of adventure. From our rough and ready trekking expeditions that really get to the heart of the wilderness, far beyond the tourist trails, to our comfortable and luxurious explorations of the built-up capital cities, our down under itineraries are always activity-based and have a strong focus on learning through experience and discovery. No matter what CATW tour you experience of Australia one thing is certain, once the country starts to work its magic, you’ll be left feeling thoroughly inspired.