Classrooms Around The World (CATW) are Education Group Tour specialists creating excursions and programs for student and school groups, community dance and performing arts companies, sports clubs and other special interest groups.
Our tours are specifically designed and tailored with Key Educational Components, themed to include curriculum enhancement and the learning experiences that you desire for your students.
Working in association with our international network of agents, we plan, structure, organise, direct and conduct incomparable travel, discovery and learning experiences around the world.
- Consult & Create several programs and itineraries Options for Quotation
- Arrange all travel sectors.
- Shop around for appropriate Airlines for the Best & Lowest available Airfares.
- Confirm all appropriate hotel bookings (we don’t use hostels and backpacker accommodation).
- Arrange transfers, transport schedules, admissions and reservations as your tour requires,
- Acquire specialist presenters, tutors, interpreters and tour guides, as required for specific workshops, classes and tutorials.
- Structure and conduct your customised tour.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Tour and Travel Consultation and your Tour and Tour Group Presentation. We will travel to YOU.
- Your tour choice of local, national, and international destinations.
- Airfares and Flights for All required Tour Sectors (International & Internal)
- Private Bus or Coach for transport, guided sightseeing, visits and tours.
- Family friendly and shared accommodation (choose Single or Twin/Triple/Quad Share/6 Share Suites where available). Complimentary breakfasts if included in Hotel Tariff.
- Guides, Tour Conductors and Interpreters, as required.
- Exclusive classes and workshops.
- Major attractions and sightseeing
- All reservations, bookings and ticketing.
- Entry fees to museums, galleries, cultural, historic and special interest sites.
- Recreation and leisure time.
- All taxes, fees and gratuities
The three main priorities whilst on tour with CATW are fun, discovery and safety. All of our groups, with a priority to our young travelling groups, welfare and supervision are significantly factored into the planning of your tour.
Our tour costs and fees are based on the number of participants in a tour group. The average size of a CATW tour group is 50. However, we’ve taken groups to all corners of the globe with student numbers less than 50 members.
The more travellers in your group the more you save. Our largest tour group was 250 members!
We can customise tours for smaller groups for any duration. Our longest “Odyssey” tour was 42 days Around The World. On average our tours are 12-21 days.
Particularly for school groups, our programs can integrate cultural and social interaction through hosted stays. If you have an international sister school that you would like to visit, we can make the arrangements for you.
Over the years we have perfected just the right balance of educational content, sightseeing and leisure time. Our programs and tours are structured so that each day is a memorable experience.